Just because your failure rate is different to the national average, it does not mean you are doing anything wrong. It does mean that you should be able to identify the reason why you are different from the national average.
Test Quality Information will give you access to the following information:
– The number of tests you have carried out in each month;
– The average age of vehicle tested;
– Your failure rate, your site’s failure rate and the national failure rate;
– Test durations;
– Component failure rates.
Test Quality Information is displayed by test groups. The groups are:
– Group A for vehicle classes 1 and 2;
– Group B for vehicle classes 3, 4, 5 and 7.
Each vehicle group you test is displayed separately.
The MOT Juice TQI system is built to do the bulk of the legwork for you and your business. All that’s left for you to do is make regular notes against your TQI to evidence that you are reviewing it regularly.
The MOT Juice system will automatically keep a record of your TQI for you, meaning all you need to do in the event of a VE visit, is click a button and your report is ready to download and/or print.
Start your 30-day free trial of MOT Juice and get full unrestricted access to our TQI Analysis system and much more.