These content standards apply to any and all Input Material which you contribute to MOT Juice, and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
MOT Juice will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
Input Material must:
– Be accurate (where it states facts).
– Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
– Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
Input Material must not:
– Be defamatory of any person.
– Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
– Promote sexually explicit material.
– Promote violence.
– Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
– Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
– Be likely to deceive any person.
– Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
– Promote any illegal activity.
– Be in contempt of court.
– Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
– Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
– Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
– Give the impression that the Input Material emanates from the Service Subscriber who has given you access to MOT Juice, or any other entity if this is not the case.
– Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
– Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
– Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other websites or platforms.